Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Lambs and etc etc.

Wow, I have completely forgotten about my blog! Even though I have next-to-no readers:)
Well this post is just what has occupied me lately, or just what I have bothered to take pictures of. Enjoy!





So that's it! I have pics of our new lambs, my lovely amazing newish airsoft gun, and Lecrae's newish album! This is basically my life as of late. I will have some more pics coming soon as I hope to be more involved with my blogideedoodaday. I have recently acquired an actual life which renders me far to busy. Oh well. :)
And one last note, I have decided to leave out the ever popular charming witty Chuck Norris jokes due to lack of effort on my part and lack of time in general. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Happy Easter to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment