Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let it snow.

12 Inches of that cold, white, junk. I must admit it is pretty at times, but this morning when I came inside my glasses fogged up like they do this time of year:)  Well, since it snowed yesterday I had to trash the cheap "Wind-breaker" and buy an expensive winter coat. I hadn't balanced my checkbook for a while ( which means a REALLY long time) so I didn't know if I had the funds readily available to invest such valuable money on a coat. Soooooo I had my Mom buy it for me:) It cost $60 and when I got my "E-statement" this morning I found that I have $58.96!! Wow, I am so broke:( I guess I can't pay my Mom back:)
My Pembroke Welsh Corgi is quite a small dog and has some trouble getting through the snow:) It isn't so bad now that it is puffy, but when that snow get harder, he gets quite a work out! Having to jump up to get over the snow, he bounces around the yard:)
I finally have my permit so I can drive on our lovely roads this holiday season! I had my first experience with ice on my way to church last Sunday, and of course you have to "test" the roads to see if its icy! "Testing" also means rapidly accelerating until your car begins to fishtail into the ditch or other lane of traffic:) Thankfully I passed this test and am still alive!
Safe driving!
Karl Petry.
*Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. HE decides what time it is!*
Because of the amazingness of Chuck Norris, I have decided to include TWO chuck Norris jokes.
*When Chuck Norris drinks to much alcohol, he doesn't get alcohol poisoning. The achohol get Chuck Norris poisoning!*

1 comment:

  1. The easy answer to your poochie problem is to get a bigger one! Goldens work well...JK. Love my golden though!

    ReplyDelete