Monday, October 25, 2010

My Birthday:)

Hi there,
It was my birthday yesterday:) I went to the Golden Corral in Fargo, I wasn't impressed with the food but there was a lot of it! I got a gift card to Fleet Farm! Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about! And on Wednesday I went to Scheels with a friend and tried out the NASCAR Simulator. That was epic.
Well, my airsoft poll is closed and the results are pretty plain; the majority of people that visit my blog.....Love Airsoft!!! Hooray! But I feel bad for that unfortunate soul who hates it:( Wow, they are missing out.
Well, I suppose I should make a new poll. Maybe not airsoft related:)
Karl.
*Chuck Norris came before the chicken and the egg!*

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to try out the NASCAR simulator. That thing is awesome!

    Matt L.
    scheels.com

    ReplyDelete